The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
We are not responsible for any websites or their activities that use our products for their business. We are only providing the source code.
Please read this End-User License Agreement (the "EULA").
IMPORTANT --- READ CAREFULLY. By installing, copying, or otherwise using the Software, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this EULA, including the WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS, LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, and TERMINATION PROVISIONS. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA do not install or use the Software.
2. Software License:
3. License Restrictions:
4. Proprietary Rights:All title and copyrights in and to the Software (including, without limitation, any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and "applets" incorporated into the Software Application), the accompanying media and printed materials, and any copies of the Software are owned by GsmHub Product. The Software is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the Software like any other copyrighted material, subject to the provisions of this EULA.
5. Termination Rights:Without prejudice to any other rights, GsmHub Product may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the Software and all of its component parts, and GsmHub Product may suspend or deactivate your use of the Software with or without notice.
6. Export Control:You may not export or re-export the Software or any copy or adaptation of the Software in violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
7. GsmHub Product does not warrant that the operation of GsmHub Product will be uninterrupted or error free. GsmHub Product may contain third-party functions or may have been subject to incidental use.
8.GsmHub Product is not responsible for problems resulting from improper or inadequate maintenance or configuration; software or interface routines or functions NOT developed by GsmHub Product unauthorized specifications for the Software; improper site preparation or maintenance; Beta Software; encryption mechanisms or routines. Good data processing procedure dictates that any program be thoroughly tested with non-critical data before relying on it. The user must assume the entire risk of using the Software. IN NO EVENT WILL GsmHub Product OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING LOST PROFIT OR LOST SAVINGS) OR OTHER DAMAGE WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE EVEN IF A GsmHub Product REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY. Some states or provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
9. Submissions:Should you decide to transmit to GsmHub Product by any means or by any media any information (including, without limitation, ideas, concepts, or techniques for new or improved services and products), whether as information, feedback, data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, you agree such submissions are unrestricted and shall be deemed non-confidential and you automatically grant GsmHub Product and its assigns a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable license, with the right to sublicense, to use, copy, transmit, distribute, create derivative works of, display, and perform the same.
10. Distribution and Backups
11. Refunds Policy:Refunds are only issued for software failure. Refunds are not issued for server failure/issues, lack of features or if your server does not meet the Software Requirements. Refunds are determined on individual circumstances and only issued once our technical staff determine that GsmHub Product has a fault causing it to not run on your server. Installation charges are not refundable under any circumstances. Refunds are not available after 1 month from purchase date.