-- System Summary shows error - fixed
-- Set as paid does not show error and not paid - fixed
-- Added Payment gateways Stripe Card Payment and Skrill.
Stripe Credit Card Payment Gateway is implemented.
* In the admin/gateway-settings page of your site (exmple.com), Need to configure Stripe Secret Key,Stripe Public Key and Webhook Secret.
* Need to create account in https://stripe.com to get the keys to configure in your site.
* After creating account in stripe, Go to https://dashboard.stripe.com/account/apikeys to get keys.
* Need to add webhook url in stripe.com https://dashboard.stripe.com/account/webhooks like below:
Webhook URL: http://example.com/payment/process-stripe-alipay (http://example.com/ this will be your own site address)
* After adding the webhook url, it will be listed in https://dashboard.stripe.com/account/webhooks, if you click the url you have added, can copy the Webhook secret key.
* In the admin/gateway-settings Settings page of your site (exmple.com), add the keys copied from stripe.com
Now you have successfully enabled Stripe Credit Card in your site.
Skrill Payment Gateway is implemented.
* In the admin/gateway-settings page of your site (exmple.com), Need to configure Merchant Email and Secret word from your account.